ANS Biotech is an independent preclinical Contract Research Organization fully dedicated to the pharmacology of pain. The company offers its clients a unique combination of expertise in the fundamentals of pain pharmacology and a proven record of R&D program management for new and innovative analgesics.
Our mission is to support the drug discovery and development efforts of human and animal health companies in a truly collaborative fashion by offering:
- Unique early screening services to profile drug candidates;
- Tailored solutions for the management of research projects;
- A growing list of clinically relevant and predictive disease and efficacy in vivo models of pain;
- Comprehensive consulting services based on an extensive industrial experience.
As a close pharma and biotech partner, ANS Biotech commits itself to providing cost-effective preclinical pharmacology services performed to the highest ethical and quality standards. Our validated and customized behavioral studies can help to quantify the efficacy of your compounds before they move into clinic by:
- Establishing proof of concept & mechanism of action for drug candidates;
- Achieving the critically important positioning of these agents within precise therapeutic categories (cancer pain, neuropathic pain, visceral pain,…);
- Benchmarking drug candidates with standard of care agents.
Our goal is to act as an extension of your scientific team wherever you are located around the world, helping you to optimize and accelerate the development of your drug candidates.
- Interactive and collaborative working relationships
- Extensive expertise and scientific advice
- Robust tools for selection of innovative analgesics
- Best in class standard or customized services
- Reliable and predictable models and tests
- Extensive expertise in the successful development of innovative analgesics with an emphasis on unmet medical needs
- Preclinical Pain Profiling with services directed to meet your needs and expectations
- Best in class in vivo pharmacology services carried out by highly skilled scientists in behavioral pharmacology
- Customized Fee-For-services or flexible Full-Time-Equivalent models
- Quality Management Program with reference to ISO 9001: 2015 certification
- Access to clinical pharmacology capabilities in pain research (Clinical Investigation Center)